Just a short one today. Ever since starting my newest job I have found that blasting my favourite tunes as I drive to work makes the day seem a little more bearable. So I’m gonna give you a quick run down of what I’ve been listening to basically on repeat the last couple of weeks.
- Tear In My Heart – Twenty One Pilots (album: Blurryface)
- (One Of Those) Crazy Girl – Paramore (album: Paramore)
- Great Big Storm – Nate Ruess (album: Grand Romantic)
- Dreams Come True – Brandon Flowers (album: The Desired Effect)
- Uma Thurman – Fall Out Boy (album: American Beauty/American Psycho)
I would recommend all these artists and all these albums to anyone who is a fan of music in general. But these songs in particular have been really getting me going for the day ahead. Because I don’t know about you but on these chilly really blasting out some loud upbeat music really warms me up.
Thanks for reading. Speak soon – Sally 🙂