As we all know Christmas is over, the New Year has started and work form some reason has come back into our lives again. As always with each New Year we look back on the year we`ve just finished and look forward to trying at life again.
Last year was quite a big year for me, I actually accomplished a lot. I managed to get myself out of a rubbish minimum wage job into starting my career, I passed my driving test, I got a car and I secured a place on a teacher training programme starting this September. Since last year was so successful for my career I want to focus on my lifestyle and mainly money.
- Stop wasting money on high end skin care because the bog standard Boots botanics works just as well for your skin.
- Stop buying clothes all the time that you end up almost never wearing.
- Each week commit to going to the gym at least 3 times and do yoga on the other days.
- Keep up making lunch for work but stop eating the other rubbish.
- STOP DRINKING DIET COKE!!
That last one is a biggie for me. I have for many years pretty much had an addiction to Diet Coke, its been my thing. I`ve always known that its really bad for me but now that I want to get serious about my heath and fitness its time to make it just a special treat not my main source of hydration.
Now these may not seem like huge changes, but thats the point. Anything too big and I won`t keep to it. These 5 little changes can have an impact on my life in a positive way and I`m hoping they will.
I hope you all have had a fabulous Christmas and an excellent New Year.
Thanks for reading. Speak soon – Sally 🙂